Mydata MY100DXe-14 Pick and Place Machine
We recently purchased a Mydata MY100DXe-14 Pick and Place Machine for a second Pick and Place line. This machine gives us high-mix, low-volume and high-mix, high-volume capacity.
With a dual X drive system that combines high speed and high precision mountheads, advanced vision systems and a state-of-the-art linear drive motor technology, the MY100DXe is Mydata's high-end model with a top speed of up to 40 000 components per hour. With 18 nozzles in total, we are capable of mounting a vast mix of component types, resulting in excellent throughput.
- Top speed 40 000 cph
- Feeder capacity up to 160
- Reliability for 24/7 production
- Fast set-ups and changeovers
- All-in-one platform
- Board processing capability 22.6" x 20"
BTU Pyramax 100 Reflow Oven
We recently purchased a BTU Pyramax 100 Reflow Oven for a second upcoming Pick and Place line. This oven also has a conveyor belt for odd shape boards and maximun board support and a Rail Edge conveyor for double sided boards.
- Lead-Free Ready
- 8 Top and 8 Bottom heating zones
- Board processing capability up to 24 inches
- 350°C maxuimum temperature rating
Mydata MY500 Jet printer
We recently purchased a Mydata MY500 Jet printer for our Automated Pick and Place Line. This new technology is similar to standard solder stencil machines but it does not require custom stencils for each unique board assembly. The MY500 can be programmed to apply solder paste on circuit boards and then it can be fine turned to get optimal solder joints on the fly. This machine offers a lower cost higher quality way to complete quick turn jobs.
It allows optimization of solder paste deposits for every solder joint. It easily does things that are difficult or impossible to do with a stencil printer, such as:
- Varying the solder paste thickness on different areas of the same pad
- Print in 3D cavities on multilevel PCBs
- Apply paste on components when doing package-on package assembly
- Fine pitch parts can be placed right next to large power devices and each can get the perfect amount of solder paste
- There is almost not solder paste waste, so it is a green solution
For more information check out this link
Caltronics Design & Assembly, Inc has recently purchased the products and intellectual property rights of
Palico Instruments Laboratories, Circle Pines, MN, a leading manufacturer of custom electronics test equipment for the battery and aerospace industries. Palico has been serving those industries for over 30 years and Caltronics is excited to have the opportunity to carry on their tradition of excellent products and service.